Date: October 19th, 2005
Article by: Jeff Caldwell (Hardware Reviewer)
Edited by: Nathan Glentworth (Owner / Head Editor)
Product was submitted by:
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON A HEADSET IN THE UNITED STATES
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON A HEADSET IN CANADA
- Unit Type Electro Dynamic Round Type Micro Speaker
- Frequency Response 50Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level 89 dB ± 3 dB at 50mW
- Impedance 16 Ohm at 1KHz
- Nominal Power 0.02W
- Maximum Power 0.15W
- Weight 11.24oz (316.8g) without packaging
- Cord Straight, Triple entry 9.8ft (300cm)
- Plug 3 headphone jacks (¢3.5mm)
1. PCs equipped with 5 channel (or more) sound cards.
2. Multi-channel home audio and video systems.
(Including home theater systems, HDTVs, portable DVD players, DVD car audio systems, etc.)
3. DVD-based Home Game Consoles (Including X-BOX, PlayStation 2, Game Cube etc.)
PRODUCT WALKTHROUGH & PICTORIAL
In the very round, nicely designed box for these headphones you'll find the most important thing. Headphones. Nothing extra needed for these bad boys. Simplicity always makes things work better I find, and what is included couldn't get any simpler to use or setup.
The headphones can fold up for traveling from LAN Party to LAN Party into this very nice bundle. When folded they are nice and tight so that they don't flop around and get broken during transportation. They really look pretty cool folded, but definitely not a good fashion statement.
Here we have the Center/Left/Right standard connectors for any 5.1 sound card. They chose to not follow industry standard color coding, instead going with colors to match the headphones themselves.