Date: March 7th, 2007
Article by: Joe Anderson (Hardware Reviewer)
Edited by: Nathan Glentworth (Owner / Head Editor)
Product was submitted by: Xclio
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON A POWER SUPPLY IN THE UNITED STATES
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON A POWER SUPPLY IN CANADA
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Maximum Power: 850W
Fans: 1 x 14cm
Main Connector: 20 + 4Pin
Dual +12V: Yes
PCI-E Connectors: 4 x 6Pin
SLI Support: Yes
Modular Cabling Support: No
Power Good Signal: 100-500ms
Hold-up Time: 17ms min.
Efficiency: 80% under full Load at nominal input voltage
Over Voltage Protection: YES, +3.3V, +5V and +12V.
Overload Protection: YES, +3.3V, +5V.
Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V
Input Frequency Range: 50/60 Hz
Input Current: 12 - 6A
Output: +3.3V@25A; +5V@30A; +12V1@35A; +12V2@35A; 12V@0.5A; +5VSB@3.0A
MTBF: 100K hrs minimum, 25°C ambient
Approvals: UL, CUL, TUV, CB, VDE, FIMKO, DEMKO, NEMKO, SEMKO
1 x Main connector (20+4 pin)
1 x 4 + 4 12V (P4)
8 x peripheral
8 x SATA
1 x Floppy
4 x PCI-E
1. Maximum continuous total DC output power should not exceed 850W for STABLEPOWER 850W
2. Maximum continuous combined load on +3.3 VDC and +5 VDC outputs shall not exceed 180W for STABLEPOWER 850W.
3. Maximum peak total DC output power should not exceed 900W for STABLEPOWER 850W.
4. Peak power and current loading shall be supported for a minimum of 12 second.
5. Maximum combined current for the 12 V outputs shall be 70A.
6. Peak current for the combined 12V outputs shall be 70A.
Dual +12V rails rated at 35A each! Wow! Active PFC, 80% efficiency and plenty of connectors make a nice first impression.
This is some impressive packaging! If I didn't know better, I'd swear there was a limited edition, large format book in here. It's a cool package, but you're probably more interested in what's inside.
The PSU and attached cables are accompanied by a manual, power cord and mounting screws. There are also some white zip ties to aid cable routing chores during installation.