Date: April 3rd, 2007
Article by: Jackie Mueller (Hardware Reviewer)
Edited by: Nathan Glentworth (Owner / Head Editor)
Product was submitted by: Thermaltake
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON A THERMALTAKE COMPUTER CASE IN THE UNITED STATES
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON A THERMALTAKE COMPUTER CASE IN CANADA
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES (From Thermaltake)
- Piano Mirror Coating
- Aluminum front panel with elegant streamline design
- e-SATA connector built-in
- 14cm front and 12cm rear fans for superior cooling
- Tool-free kits for 5.25” and 3.5” external drive bays and expansion cards
- Sufficient space for settling Nvidia GeForce 8800 series graphic cards
The Soprano DX is a mid tower case that is made of lightweight aluminum. No power supply is included with the VE7000SWA that I'm reviewing, but it does come with two fans – a 140mm in the front and a 120mm in the rear.
The Soprano case is prominently displayed on the box along with the main features. And of course we can't forget the curve that tingles the heart!
Two blocks of Styrofoam and a soft covering material protect the case during shipment. The side cover is held on by two large thumbscrews and upon removing them, pops off easily by pressing in two latches on the side. Inside the case is the accessory kit which includes plenty of screws, a manual, and cleaning cloth to wipe off fingerprints.