Date: January 7th, 2007
Article by: Jackie Mueller (Hardware Reviewer)
Edited by: Nathan Glentworth (Owner / Head Editor)
Product was submitted by: Thermaltake USA
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON A LIQUID COOLING SYSTEM IN THE UNITED STATES
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON A LIQUID COOLING SYSTEM IN CANADA
PRODUCT FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Dual 5.25 Drive Bay design: liquid cooling system in-a-box to save the space in the chassis and simplifies installation
- Mesh design front bezel enhances ventilation
- Easy to install and refill.
12cm Motorsports Radiator :
1. DTT - Dimple Tube Technology swirls the coolant within the radiator to increase thermal transfer.
2. An all-aluminum radiator featuring expanded outer fins and tube style for maximum performance.
Slim Pure Copper Waterblock:
1. Micro-Channel Design within the waterblock maximize the thermal efficiency
2. Advanced Brazing technology improves reliability and leakage free
3. All-in-one mounting design supports all latest CPU from Intel & AMD. (Includes: Intel Socket LGA775 and AMD K8/AM2.)
Ultra-low noise fan: silent variable fan with blue LED (1600 ~ 2400rpm).
High-performance Liquid Pump:
1.Silent and powerful P500(500L/hr) pump provide superb reliability
2.The ceramic bearings significantly extend the life-expectancy of the pump.
1. Quick Disconnect Coupling: Valves shuts off water flow immediately when dismantling to prevents water leakage
2.User friendly Quick Install Connector saves you time and energy.
Durable 3/8” Tube: Special material to prevent wear & tare from being clogged up or over bending.
The Bigwater 760i comes packed neatly in a compact box with the contents securely separated by using foam compartments.
The accessories include motherboard mounting plates, a generous length of tubing, coolant, refill bottle, screws and standoffs for securing the waterblock, disconnect valves, instruction manual, and a maintenance checklist/booklet. Both manuals are thick, but only because they are in several languages as opposed to installation being long and complicated.