Date: , 2006
Article by: (Hardware Reviewer)
Edited by: Nathan Glentworth (Owner / Head Editor)
Product was submitted by:
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON THERMAL COMPOUND IN THE UNITED STATES
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON THERMAL COMPOUND IN CANADA
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
The following tables were taken from the Thermalright website.
- Color: White
- Volume: 4.8 ml
- Thermal impedance: 0.047
- Life expectancy after use: 12 months
- Electrical impedance and thermal resistant
- Contains no health hazardous chemical and non-electrical conductive
- Easy application, spreads easily, and easy to clean
- Contains minuscule thermally conductive particles to fill air gaps with just right amount of consistency that's not too fluidal and not too thick to prevent CPU from being pulled off its socket during removal of heatsink.
- Generous volume and competitively priced
The most notable information on the packaging is printed on the back near the bottom. While the features list clearly states that the product, “Contains no health hazardous chemical…” there are some pretty scary warnings here. Just don't eat it or put it in your eyes and you'll be fine. Oh, and keep it away from the kids.
PRODUCT PICTORIAL AND WALKTHROUGH
This will be a short section of the review. The Chill Factor compound comes in a syringe, there is 4.8 ml of it and it's made in Taiwan .