Date: November 21st, 2005
Article by: Nathan Glentworth (Owner / Head Editor)
Product was submitted by: Samsung Canada
<--SHOP FOR A DIGITAL CAMCORDER HERE
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
More information can be found HERE.
10x Optical Zoom
- Provides incredible zooming ability. Variable speed control is activated by automatic sensing of the amount of pressure applied to the zoom tab.
MPEG4 Video Clip Recording
- Can record an MPEG-4 digital video clip, which has high picture quality and takes up little memory space. Video can be stored directly to your Memory Stick or transferred to your PC via USB.
512MB Built-In Memory
- Allows you to take photos and MPEG4 movies more conveniently. Using built-in memory instead of memory cards reduces your cost while providing high capacity compared with other units.
- PictBridge™ technology enables you to connect the camcorder directly to any printer which supports PictBridge™ standard via a USB cable.
Two Way Memory System
- Combining Built-In Memory and Memory Stick Pro allows you to store your important documents and files in order to review them anytime anywhere.
For around US$425 you will receive the following.
What you will first remove from the packaging is your usual user's manual, quick start manual and the software CD (more on the software later).
Next out of the box is the included hardware which consists of a charger/transfer cradle, a power adapter, a hand strap, a neck strap, a lens cover and a handy belt carrying case for hands free transportation.