Date: May 26th, 2008
Article by: Jackie Mueller (Hardware Reviewer)
Edited by: Nathan Glentworth (Owner / Head Editor)
Product was submitted by: Glacialtech
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON A HOME THEATER CASE IN THE UNITED STATES
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON A HOME THEATER CASE IN CANADA
PRODUCT FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Home theater appearance
- Noble Aluminum chassis design
- Low down inside temperature with best airflow design
- Remote control support Microsoft Vista
- IR receiver support remote control, wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse
- Front I/O port for easy access
- Chassis bracket for horizontal or vertical application
The A380 is made of lightweight aluminum and is available in two colors – Glacier Silver and Rock Black. The latter is the one sent to me for review. A remote control and IR receiver are included.
The box shows a picture of the silver version of the case along with a large “Atair A380” splashed across the front. Two Styrofoam blocks prevent the case from shifting around during the shipping process, and a plastic covering prevents it from scratches.
The accessory box includes a remote with batteries, bag of motherboard screws and thumbscrews, optical drive faceplate, and IR receiver.