Date: June 11th, 2009
Article by: Nathan Glentworth (Owner / Head Editor)
Product was submitted by: Cresyn
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON HEADPHONES IN THE UNITED STATES
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON HEADPHONES IN CANADA
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION & FEATURES
Folding Design for Portability
The CS-HP500, the top headphone set of its class, features a chic design, high sound quality, and superb durability.
- 38mm-units offer powerful bass and majestic sound recreation.
- The flap-on attachment blocks out background noise and minimizes the exterior resonance of the sound emitted from the headphones.
- The 2-level fold design overcomes the problem of poor portability, a major weakness of conventional headphones; users can conveniently carry and use the headphones outdoors.
Noise blocking effect and sound quality suitable for outdoor use
- Premium ear pads make the headphones perfect for outdoor use by providing rich sound quality and blocking out background noise.
- Stylish design fitting for fashion accessories
Stylish design available in various colors transforms the headphones into a colorful item of the user's day-to-day fashion ensemble.
- 35O impedance allows optimal sound output whether in use with portable audio devices or with Hi-Fi audio and DVD players.
- 6.3mm-long plug attachment compatible with audio and DVD players is included in the basic package to facilitate a range of different uses.
With an MSRP of US$49.99, these are priced in the middle of the market with a price that isn't too expensive, but yet still isn't a cheap purchase.
Headphones are usually very simple product with little to point out when it comes to accessories. With this set though, I was surprised by a handy carrying pouch and the addition of a 1/4" adapter for larger headphone connections. Other than than you get the headphones themselves.
First impressions are good with relatively good build quality and decent materials. There isn't a hint of cheapness or cutting corners when handling them and for a foldable headset, they are remarkably stiff when opened up for use. Things are looking good, but let's go into more detail in the next section.