Date: September 9th, 2004
Article by: Nathan Glentworth (Owner, Head Editor & Hardware Reviewer)
Product was provided by: Altec Lansing
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON AN ALTEC LANSING HEADSET IN THE UNITED STATES
<--CLICK FOR DEALS ON AN ALTEC LANSING HEADSET IN CANADA
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
From Altec Lansing:
Altec Lansing’s AHS602 features SRS 3-D Audio technology, an audio enhancement technology that provides a realistic and spacious listening experience through headphones. This award-winning technology retrieves the spatial information from surround recordings and restores the original three dimensional sound field. Games and movies have never sounded better!
- SRS 3-D Audio technology thrusts you into the game experience
- High Performance 40mm neodymium drivers deliver a wide frequency response and bass you can feel!
- Closed ear-cup headphone design improves clarity and minimizes ambient sounds.
- Noise-rejecting microphone helps minimize background noise.
- Handy multi-function controller regulates volume, surround effect, and microphone volume (High-Low-Mute) to mazimize communication control.
Two 3.5mm plugs
Headphone: 20Hz - 20KHz
Microphone: 100Hz - 10KHz
-38dB (0dB = 1V/Pascal)
PRODUCT COMPOSITION & WALKTHROUGH
For around US$99 you will receive.
Working from the connections back to the headset, you will first be met with your speaker (green) and microphone (pink) male jacks which you insert into your computer soundcard or audio connections.
From the connections, we work our way to the included wired remote control that can be attached to your belt or anywhere you feel comfortable.