Date: November 1st, 2003
Article by: Roger (Hardware
Product was donated by: Steelpad
<--Shop for Mousepads
CONCLUSIONS & AFTERTHOUGHTS
I love this pad.
It offers support for either optical or ball, and both
surfaces work equally good. Its size is only an issue if you do not
have enough desk real estate. Otherwise it's a huge plus. More space
means more control and options. The padsurfers are great. Don't wait
to stick them on like I did. You will notice an immediate difference.
Being able to move your mouse with less effort means your arm doesn't
tire as quickly.
Which means more gaming… till the wife drags your sorry
ass to bed.
- Absolutely incredible performance
- Great for gamers and graphic designers
- Plastic doesn't buckle, and is quieter than aluminum
- Dual sided for optical or ball mice
- Large surface
- Very thin
- Rubber mat for complete control of pad placement
- Teflon padsurfer included
- Size may be too big for some desks
If you have any questions on this new mousepad, please
feel free to post them in our forums HERE.