Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:10 am Post subject: Need helps in Uninstall We-Blocker problem.
I am having problem to access my home local router on private IP address. The reason is, We-Blocker changed my Internet Browser proxy to We-Blocker therefore I am no longer to access my router due to the We-Blocker proxy can not direct to my Private IP address .
We-Blocker is using watchdog so I can not change its proxy (after I made the change to auto determine proxy in Internet Browser option, We-blocker watchdog changes it back in few seconds).
I can not uninstall We-Blocker; like many others have reported the same passwd problem (I wrote down the passwd and saved to a notepad) when install it always tell that the passwd don't match!!!! I can go to supervisor mode to make the change without any problem, that mean I have corrected passwd.
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:52 pm Post subject: Finally I found the way to Enable/Disable We-Blocker.
Yes, The following can temporary disable/enable We-Blocker (Win 2000 and Winxp).
Procedure to disable we-Blocker.<p>
1. Create a small bat proram call NoWeblock.bat with the following lines.<p>
ren C:\Windows\system32\SYSWB6.exe SYSWB6.txt <p>
ren C:\Windows\system32\Winkb6.exe Winkb6.txt <p>
The above small program will rename we-blocker program.<p>
2. Run the NoWeblock.bat program <p>
3. Open Windows Task Manager.<p>
4. At Processes tab high light the SYSWB6.exe presss End Processes button. Select Yes.<p>
5. Open your Internet Explorer go to Tools->Internet Options -> Connections ->LAN Setting -> Uncheck Proxy Server then Select Okay.<p>
The 5 steps above disable We-Blocker <p>
The following will enable We-Blocker <p>
1. Create a small bat program call YesWeblock.bat <p>
ren C:\Windows\system32\SYSWB6.txt SYSWB6.exe<p>
ren C:\Windows\system32\Winkb6.txt Winkb6.exe<p>
2. Run the YesWeblock.bat program. <p>
Now you can Enable or Disable the We-Blocker Program as you wish.<p>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum